- SKU: #8815806
Warm and humid days invite you to pare down your gear, but they also bring the bugs out of the woodwork. With the DeBug Quick-Dry Shirt, you get active cooling performance coated with insect-repellent protection to keep you hiking in comfort.
Suncool OC Blend fabric:
• Performance shirting is designed to reflect heat and light to prove a 1-2°C cooling effect.
• Moisture-wicking, quick-dry performance moves perspiration away from the skin to disperse and evaporate easily from the fabric surface.
• Organic cotton promotes natural breathability.
• UPF 45 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment reduces accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• bluesign® approval provides independent, third-party textile safety and sustainability certification.
Insect Shield® treatment:
• Specialized treatment is bound to the fabric fibers for high insect repellency.
• Fiber-bonded design reduces transfer to skin.
• Permethrin-based finish is designed to be invisible and odorless.
• Treatment lasts through 70 washes.
• Designed to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, midges, and no-see-ums.
Forward-canted shoulder seams reduce friction under pack straps.
Long sleeves with single-button cuffs.
Zip chest pocket.
Split back yoke with side pleats.
Locker loop set below the collar back.
53% organic cotton, 47% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 31 in
- Chest Measurement: 45 in
Toad&Co Mens Shirts Debug Quick-Dry Long Sleeve Shirt Foldover collar 8815806 PMPTYSN